Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Loathe , actually

This article made my day ---

It is the middle of the week and the work is up to its frenzied pace, as if to make up for all those easy days of snow and holiday cheer.
When this --
http://movies.msn.com/new-on-dvd/feature-article/?news=298765

I was tickled at her utter hatred of all things fuzzy and cute. Her list includes-
Pretty Woman, Sleepless in Seattle, The Way We Were, Four Weddings and a Funeral and My big fat Greek Wedding--
Today, I agreed with her --her misanthropic attitude in the month of pink and red hearts made me strangely cheerful.
Its triage on my calendar next --- there will be bloodshed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

C'mon... Four Weddings and a Funeral was a brilliant movie! Hilarious comments on most of the listed movies ... :)